Set us a challenge…
Do you have a cyber security problem in your organisation that you just can’t find the right technology or process to solve?
Through our challenge-led venture programme, we are actively seeking commercial challenges facing businesses like yours, so that we can work with cyber entrepreneurs to develop and demonstrate innovative solutions.
Our goal is to identify solutions with potential for commercialisation via new start-up companies. If we find a viable commercial pathway for a solution, our teams will build it and bring it to market, allowing you to procure the solution to solve your problem efficiently.Set a challenge
What is in it for my business?
You get an opportunity to solve your organisation's challenges without the need for heavy R&D investment and risk.
Our teams will build and bring solutions to market, making it easier for you to procure and implement them
Potential solutions would be assessed by a suitable person in your organisation to determine market viability
Our solution creators will have access to cybersecurity testbeds for product validation and demonstration
Our teams have access a pool of academic experts, researchers, and industry professionals who are at the forefront of cybersecurity innovation
What we need from you...
To set a challenge
We are looking for some key challenge indicators when reviewing challenge requests.
This includes a clear articulation of the problem, commercial justification, and demonstration that a solution is not readily available to you.
- Clearly articulate the problem you're facing.
- Explain how the problem is impacting your organisation, and the persona/role of the people dealing with the problem.
- Describe how a viable solution would improve your organisation's situation – “what does a good solution look like?”.
- Let us know if you've attempted to solve the problem internally or through procuring existing solutions.
- Share any information about existing solutions on the market that you have identified.
- Confirm whether you would consider procuring the solution to solve your problem - although it is not an expectation
Got any questions?
Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.comContact Us